Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Still life sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, am adding this sketch I drew, painted with watercolors, signed, photographed and uploaded to this blog of mine. Copyrighted. See notice below sketch.

I don't draw still lifes [ a genre of art] often for several reasons. But I love the color red and I love bell peppers. So, I thought why not? I named this sketch "still life peppers and radish" . This is the underpainting. I will most likely repaint it in acrylics to make the red more true to the red peppers in reality; and the radish more true to its natural color. It is on 9 x12 paper. I draw often while "watching" TV and reclining when I am fatigued. So since I seldom get emotionally involved with any TV program I sort of listen watch occasionally and draw.

Copyright Notice: This blog and all content on it, all words, all photos and all art are the exclusive intellectual property of me Gloria Poole, RN, artist, currently residing in Missouri, but I was born in state of Georgia. This blog and or its individual posts may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me; nor be republished, nor copied, nor printed at remote, nor photocopied by anyone [other than me myself]. The art and photos I post to this blog are content I created and as such are covered by U S copyright laws and also International copyright laws, as original content. Also see the about me page on this blog [tab at top] for more biographical information about me that could affect copyright enquiries.

I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, am a single again [divorced twice from 2 different men once in Georgia, once in Arapahoe County Colorado] , white, woman, and the mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also Christian, prolife, republican, writer, poet, photographer at my leisure [for myself; my own purposes] and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri and an artist in all mediums.

Also, I began a new blog 2 days ago in order to keep an account active that I had for years but had not used. I selected a theme of it of putting art and illustrations and maybe at some point in time I will add videos to it, of events, celebrations, places, that bring happiness, joy, entertainment to people. It's located:

https://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com.

Also, I added new sketches I created to these blogs of mine in past few days:

https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com

Also I added [yesterday] some of the photos I photographed of landscapes and art I created , to one of my albums on web:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6C90E1195A1D5891%21135.

And as always, I draw almost every day and add the sketches to blogs of mine. The blogs are not conformed [not all alike] and I create them one by one at different times. I need lots because I have lots of art to display. I like sharing with world but I am not giving permission to anyone to download art I create because I have the originals and might want to sell them some day or make prints for making money. I believe all artists have to be compensated for their creativity if they are to have the time and energy to create art.

Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / Gloria / Ms Gloria Poole / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / Gloria Poole,RN, artist / Poole.Gloria / artist-gloriapoole / gloriapoole-paintings / @gloriapoole /@gloria_poole / and other variations of my real , born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, since I resumed my maiden name after both divorces; at my apt in Missouri, 10 June 2014 at 9:05am.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...