Tuesday, September 17, 2013

One of Ethnic paintings I Gloria Poole Painted

This is one of the six oil paintings I painted in the past few weeks. It is oil on canvas, and I named it "American Rancher". It is about 16x 20 in size.

I waited a long while to update this for several reasons. I will probably add some more of my photos of my art I create to other blogs of mine in the next few days. Email me if you like this. It is one of the ethnic series of oil and acrylic paintings that I began in yr 2007, and continue to paint on all along. I have painted about 20 ethnic paintings so far and dozens of sketches, to think it through how I want them to look. NONE of the ethnic paintings are real people. They are only "people" as I imagine them when I am painting.

I have also painted dozens more oil paintings that are not part of the ethnic paintings and also hundreds more sketches and drawings.

Gloria Poole; copyright; at my apt in Missouri; 17-Sept-2013; 8:37pm; also known as Gloria; gloria0817; gpoole817; Ms Gloria Poole;Poole, Gloria ; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole; gloria.poole;gloria_poole;gloriapoole1749; & other variations of my real name with or without numbers after it.

Happy Easter #sketch by #Gloria and see Republic MO photos-by-gloriapoole

#Watercolor #sketch drawn and painted by me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, artist of Republic Missouri and I signed it and put the date and...