Thursday, June 25, 2009

Open Letter to 1and1.com who swindled me

I recieved a so-called survey that might be from 1and1 or a trick this afternoon in my email, asking me if I am satisfied with 1and1 after my so-called contact with Robert Baah. If he was the man who called me who said he worked for adobe products and meeting1 pretending when he really works for 1and1.com then no I am not satisifed if he lied to me and asked me questions under false pretenses. If that man does not work for you then I have no idea WHY 1and1 would think I would be satisfied with 1and1 since all of my websites are down still for nearly 2 months and you ripped me off for $371 in May 2009., Are the people you steal from and cheat and swindle usually happy about that? It appalls me how stupid you people are. I don't think ANYONE likes to be ripped off for $371 and their efforts of six years taken off the web by fools working for 1and1.com and then you send me a survey asking me if I am satisfied with 1and1.com?? Get a grip on reality. You people have lost it for certain if you think I would be happy that you swindled me. I did not talk to anyone today who said he was from 1and1.com nor did I send an email to 1and1 today nor did anyone from 1and1.com call me today . So I see you at 1and1 have not changed -still treacherous and deceitful as usual . /s/Gloria Poole at Denver Co 80203; landline phone 3038371261ext 2707.

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...