Friday, February 24, 2023

Photos-by-gloriapoole of Route 66 Museum and art I created

One of three of my photos I photographed at Springfield Missouri's route 66 Museum of antique and classic and famous vehicles, and am posting here today. Copyright all "photo-by-gloriapool" and content I create on this blog or any blog of mine whether or not I publicly display it. . Gloria Poole /gloriapoole, Springfield Missouri; 23Feb2023. See my handwritten copyright below. For the record, I photographed many vehicles there with permission. Also if you scroll down page, you will see a pencil drawing I drew and signed and photographed recently [again] and an acrylic painting I drew and painted on an item I created by recycling and some of the clay objects I created this week.

Another of my photos of the Route 66 Museum in Springfield Missouri which is a fascinating place to me.

Pencil drawing I drew,signed,photographed,copyrighted in 2018. Gloria Poole/gloriapoole.Copyright.24Feb2023,4:45am

Clay objects I made this week that are drying. Gloria Poole/gloriapoole.2023/

Art I painted on a cup I made by recycling an object I had planned to put in trash as part of my effort to help save planet earth from too much plastic in landfills etc. Gloria Poole/gloriapoole,2023.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole/gloriapoole, Registered Nurse,artist of/in Springfield Missouri own all rights in U S, E U and U K laws to any art/sketches/paintings/drawings/objects/words/articles/opinions/poems/blogs I create or have ever created in any place I have lived at any time, for any reason with any technique,medium,tool,brush,pen,ink,pencil,graphite,graphics program.

Other blogs of mine I updated recently are:

http://gloria0817.blogspot.com

http://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com

http://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

gloriapoole.tumblr.com

and I have other blogs which I update one by one so see the links on each blog. I am not listing them here for the sake of time. I haven't had my breakfast yet and I am getting hungry. I often get up very early and create.

Posted today 23Feb2023; 4:49am by me Gloria Poole /gloriapoole [Registered Nurse/artist/writer/blogger/photographer, white,christian, prolife unmarried woman] of Springfield Missouri from my own apartment using my own hardware and internet that comes into my apartment via wired connection.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...