Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Congratulations to all graduates everywhere!

Just a simple CONGRATULATION! to all University, high school, medical school, law school graduates everywhere. That feeling that at last you can take a breather is so good.

What's really amazing is that the class of 2021 did all required during the worst public health crisis in 100 years in U.S. You folks are winners!

I plan to participate in a graduation event also, and I am excited about that.

Also, thank you to all those wonderful people who have viewed my art I created and posted through the years. I am still creating art but have been busy this past week. If you want to contact me [and your intentions are not dangerous or violent] you can email me at gloriapoole [at] gmail.com. Keep in mind I do not conduct business or financial transactions by email.

Posted tonite 25May 2021 at 7:57pm, by me Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist, in Springfield Missouri.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...