Sunday, August 2, 2020

Is Google helping thieves?

Is Google helping identity thieves steal my name and content? I am beginning to wonder. They have removed from blogspot the ability to insert photos. As I have read the I.T. news [as usual] I realized that Google always abandons their so-called " developers' projects" of services to consumers after a year or two. There is a long list of "services" that Google began then abandoned and I read it a few days ago in I.T. news.

My guess is they are secretly abandoning blogspot. Or they ASSUME that white women are not "worthy" of having blogs on the web since their CEO is from India where rape is the national pastime?

Or they ASSUME that a divorced white woman couldn't possibly have 2 [or more computers] because Google is sexist, racist [against white women] and discriminate against grandmothers?

I also own this big Apple computer and always owned it. I also own the tablets, smartphones, cell phones,APPLE IPod, APPLE Iphone, home phone, cameras, modems, wires, cables I use to communicate on web and I own EVERYTHING in this apartment in Springfield Missouri except the built in refreigerator that was the only thing in this apartment when I moved into it on Oct 1, 2018. It is necessary to document this for the public and the FBI. I have not moved from my apartment which is not a shared apartment and never was while I have lived in it. I am aware there are several intentional identity thieves who have repeatedly entered my apartment unlawfully, stolen items with my signature in them, stolen personal items [everything in this aprtment is "personal" ] of mine with my fingerprints, words, thoughts, records in them, for thieves to use to trick law enforcement and stupid real estate fake managers. GOD is, and HE will avenge me in His time and way. That is one of the promises of GOD in Holy Bible.

/s/ Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist, Springfield Missouri ; 2 Augustt 2020, 8:26am

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...