Friday, October 4, 2019

Photo-by-gloriapoole-Springfield Missouri in Sept 2019



This is a photo I photographed in September this year near my apartment. I took thousands photos that day and probably hundreds of those geese! I periodically take my big digital camera with me on walkabout and shoot many photos. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ME GLORIA POOLE. All content on this BLOG/ account/ laptop/ any computer of mine that I upload, photograph, draw, sketch, paint, write, create with any method, technique or medium is copyrighted content and
I, Gloria Poole, or Springfield Missouri own all rights to it. Other people may not download it, copy it, reproduce it, make prints of it, sell it, or identify their faces with my art without my express written permission.
.
Today is 4th Oct 2019 at 7:26am central time.

If you are not trying to kill me you can follow me on twitter at any or all of these accounts of mine which are not shared accounts:
@gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @glorias_writing; @tartan_Bliss, @tweetie0817, @gpoole817; @ProlifeNurse, @personhood1, @GloriaP49210854.

By the way, I would change my header profile on this blog IF Google would stop criminal intruders who desparately try to prevent me from updating my selfies because they tell people falsely that I died, to serve their evil purposes.


Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist; writer, author, cartoonist at times, publisher at times, tweeter, white, Christian, divorced twice, single-again woman , mother and g-mama.

Dogwood tree near me photo-by-gloriapoole Republic Missouri

I, Gloria Poole,gloriaoole, photograhed this blooming Dogwood tree that's very near my apartment on walkabout about a week ago. Copyrigh...