Friday, July 12, 2019

Photo of me Gloria taken today by my daughter Leigh



This is a photo of me today today 12th July 2019 at about 3pm. My daughter Leigh took this photo of me and sent it to me. There was a reason for the dressy hat. I haven't posted a photo of me like that ever before because I hate to admit I have to walk with a cane! But I decided I might as well accept that as reality.

Also, my hair is in a pony tail and is still long and still brown.

Today is 12th July 2019 at 5:51pm.

Update on 11 August 2019 at 4:23pm: today I wrote a poem such as it is, and named it "Sunday Morning" and posted it to another blog of mine at

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE : All art, words, blogs, tweets of mine are COPYRIGHTED and I own the copyrights. Google has alerted me at least 20 times about a fraudulent domain that steals /downloads from web my content and posts it to their fraud domain. I have alerted FBI about that and also Twitter. No one has permission to use my name nor my created content but me.


Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist in all mediums, Springfield, Missouri

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...