Thursday, November 23, 2017

Had to buy new computer to login but happy thanksgiving y'all from me Gloria

Hello, y'all! I had to buy a new Apple computer to login to any email of mine or blog because criminal thugs tried every known method of internet fraud to prevent me BUT I HAVE OVERCOME! I am finally I am logged in to this account. It's 1:08 AM here in Missouri. Happy Thanksgiving! I have company coming in few hours! I will add art when I get some created. You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine: @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @tweetie0817; @gpoole817, @glorias_writing; @tartan_Bliss; @ProlifeNurse; @personhood1. You can see more of the art I created on other blogs and sites of mine so scroll back to the previous post for links. I am making this brief because I am exhausted and it has taken me literally all day to be able to login again! I have tried for weeks to login but criminal stalker was blocking me. Copyright. Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, artist, photographer, writer, blogger, author, prolife activist, personhood promoter, white, Christian, woman, twice-divorced, tweeter, republican, HUMAN. 23 Nov 2017 at 1:13am.

National Agriculture Day is March 19th

; Hey y'all farmers, poets, authors, artists, prolife people, good people of the world! I am reminding citizens and visitors to America ...