Saturday, December 31, 2011

NY Resolutions are Incentives to be better Human

I think from reading the Bible my entire life to this point that the numbering system of days-months-years was not GOD's idea; and that HE meant for our lives on earth to be less stressed with time pressures, by setting the distinguishing mark of change to sun-up, sun-down. But humans being what they are planned stress into their own lives when they decided to create calendars and added in their own holidays, feast days, celebrations" to be forcibly observed by most in a country.
Now then, having written that, since humans do those things, and designated a "new year's eve" arbitrarily then maybe it could serve some useful purpose instead of massive slaughter on nations' highways from boozed up, dr-ugg-ed glassy eyed partiers; and adulterous men and women looking in places other than home for gratification. YEA, I know that is not popular to write that, but it's the nurse in me. The same nurse that years ago worked in emergency rooms and saw the mangled bodies, and dead on arrivals from such. That ER stint changed my mind forever about NY Eve celebrations. And I think that is generally true for most RN's and MD's--they prefer their families safe at home on that treacherous night.
OK, so to get to the point: since the world recognizes a turning point in history today from 2011 yrs after the birth of THE LORD JESUS to 2012 yrs after the birth of THE LORD JESUS, and you want to celebrate that occasion some way, why not do some serious soul-searching of yourself, and see where you fall short of GOD's expectations for your life? Ask yourself : am I doing what I was born to do? And if the answer is yes, then please write a book about it, and start tonight. Or paint it on canvas, or write a song--something so the world knows/experiences it in some way. If the answer is no, then make some committment to THE CREATOR GOD, to become all HE wants you to be. Repent of the sins named in the Bible. Ask GOD to help you start again--be born again so your outlook on life is from HIS viewpoint. Read the Bible for wisdom--it's life little instruction book. And don't model your life after the bad people in the Bible. The only reason they are included is that it also includes their fall from grace, and punishment if you read long enough to get to that part of it. The Bible teaches that the promises of GOD do come true. And that over time, in the 'long run" those who please GOD, prevail; and those who don't please GOD, are punished in some way--for leaders it is removal from power forever, or until they repent; and for really wicked it is death from earth and second death of hell; damnation according to Revelations . I particularly love the King James Holy Bible for its language.
I pray that GOD does great and might things around the world this year--removes the wicked from high places and replaces them with those obedient to GOD; & punishes those who kill innocents; rights the sinking titanic of the U .S. ; and gives a 'well done" reward [read Deuteronomy chapter 28, for more on this] to those who love HIM & Obey HIM.
Update: I logged back in to add a copyright infringement notice as a public notice:Linked In:
I am writing to notify you that the website : linkedin.com/pub/gloria-poole/44-b6b/b24 is infringing my name and copyrighted created works on the web of paintings, sketches, drawings I paint. draw/ sketch; and I want you to cease publication of infringing websites using my real born with name of Gloria Poole and that is on websites and blogs including http;//gloriapoole.com; http://gloriapoole.name; http://gloriapoole.info; http://gloriapoole.me. And that was my email written as gloria-poole at earthlink.net for YEARS and was known to hosting companies as such. That linked in site was put up by a cybercriminal trying to ruin me on line to eradicate me from web [by declaring me 'retired' when I am not; and by trying to fool the public ].
My landline telephone is _________ [omitted on purpose] and my google numbers are published on my websites and they are : 5733429117;5733429177l 9142885104; 4045768258; and they fwd to my gmail. If you need to contact me then call me landline number of my cell phones listed on whois info for my sites. And you can send txt to my google numbers but the risk is I don't read email often. So better to call my landline. The goole numbers are intended to be a SAFE way for people from public to contact me about my paintings, drawings [art] and sketches that does not jeopardize my life. My second exhusband whose name was on marriage license and announcement and divorce is "Dana Ben Pappas"[see footnote} and he is most likely the person who puts up fraudulent info about me as he said he would kill me, annihilate my life and steal my paintings to sell them; and he also injured me seriously in July 2006 and has a permanent restraining order against him; and as far as i know lives in Denver Colorado but could be an illegal emigrant from ??? He looks Arabic to me].
footnote: He has changed his name or spelling of it every time he was arrested. Some of his known to me aliases are: "Dana Papas"; "Dana B Pappas"; "Dena Pappas" ;"Doris Parsons"; "Dana Benn Papas"; "Dana B Papas"; "Ben James' ; "Doris Pappas";"Dana Benn Pappas" "dbpappas"; "healing-hands" [he fancies himself equal to a medical doctor but he is only a masseuse] ;"dbpappasfamily"; 'dbp_3"; "dbp_5". No doubt he has added some that are unknown to me since I am divorced from him since Oct 2007, case number 2007dr1338 in Arapahoe County Colorado and that is recorded on state records.
He is not me, not authorized to use my name, or email addresses, or telephone numbers; or physical addresses, or log in to any acct of mine, or get info or give instructions on any acct of mine. He is a felon, cocaine-addict [he admitted it in court and mandatory drug testing showed it], a violent, dangerous man according to the Arapahoe County District Attorney in 2006. He was arrested twice for hurting me and would be in prison except he and his "boy friend' paid bribes of $300,000 to ??? according to the boy friend [also in court records since I told it} when he said it to me.
This copyright infringment notice also includes my name written as gloriapoole, "g-l-o-r-i-a"; :gloria0817'; "Gloria Poole,RN'; "Gloria Poole" ; "gloria-poole"; "gloria.poole' ; 'gloria_poole"
Gloria Poole;At my apt and only residence in Missouri; 11:34am;31-Dec-2011
cc: copy to myself for legal records;


Gloria Poole; @my apt in Missouri; 10:51am;31-Dec-2011

Spring has sprung boating time sketch by #Gloria

I drew this, painted it, signed it, put year and my town on it and photographed it on my drawing board [see metal clips to left] with sever...